The key is to have systems in place to get consistent results. When we have defined systems in place, we will see the following benefits:
- The team is more productive when everyone’s actions are in alignment with the goals of the business
- Save time when everyone knows what to do without having to re-invent the wheel each time similar requests come in. Plus it will save time when training new hires.
- Increase customer satisfaction when you give consistent customer service regardless of which employee they are speaking with
- Reduce the amount of time spent on troubleshooting problems and answering questions
- Make more profit when systems are continually reviewed to improve efficiency
I confess, building systems is not an overnight activity. I wish that systems would magically appear at the wave of the magic want. The reality is it takes time and patience to build.
Here are 3 tips to help make it a success!